Supersonic IT Solutions – Chadstone VIC
Due to growth an excellent opportunity has arisen for a SEO Specialist to join our small team who manages a fantastic portfolio of Companies with their SEO/Digital Marketing needs based in Chadstone.
Working as part of a SEO team, you will be accountable for
- Scoping, developing and executing organic search strategies for clients.
- Liaison with various internal and stakeholders and managing client relationships
- All aspects of search engine optimisation campaigns to help maximise search engine visibility for your portfolio of clients
- Managing a portfolio of clients across multiple SEO projects with tight deadlines
- Driving and optimising e-commerce and / or conversion focused sites
- Optimising for a variety of formats including but not limited to text, images, Flash video and local search
You will be experienced in a commercial environment with SEO experience including hands-on expertise optimising and improving ROI for sites in a variety of verticals. Extensive experience with industry reporting and link building tools is also a key metric of your role.
This is a great role for someone who is passionate about SEO, search and online marketing ion general. To be shortlisted, you must demonstrate:
- SEO experience ideally in a blend of Client and Agency background in managing multiple SEO client projects
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ experience with a background in technical and content optimisation, link building, developing, optimising SEO campaigns and nurturing client relationships.
- A strong desire to continually enhance SEO and online marketing skills.
- In depth understanding of search engine trends, algorithms and ranking factors
- Experience in link analysis, scoping, developing and executing diversified link acquisition programs
- Excellent writing, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent workflow, time management and budgeting skills
- Knowledge of common web programming languages, CMS packages and e-commerce platforms
- Sound understanding in related search components including PPC, email marketing, display, mobile and social media marketing.
Job Type: Part-time
- PG – Diploma/Certificate
- Content Writing for SEO Purpose: 1 year